Do you have a non-school group that would like to visit Sugar Sand Park (Playground, Explorium, Carousel or any other reason)?
Sugar Sand Park & Children's Science Explorium Group Reservation Policy:
- Any group of ten (10) or more, who plans to visit Sugar Sand Park in passenger vans or buses, Monday- Friday, must make an advanced reservation.
- All such groups must be based within the City of Boca Raton and/or the Greater Boca Raton Beach & Park District.
- Groups are sent bus/van passes in advance once the reservation is confirmed. Bus passes are required for entry into Sugar Sand Park and should be displayed in the front windshield of each van/bus entering the park. Groups without reservations and/or bus passes will be turned away.
- Any group without a reservation will be denied entrance into the Explorium.
Whom to contact
- Groups (other than school groups) that meet the residency requirement may make a reservation by contacting the Science Center Curator at (561) 347-3906.
- School groups that meet the residency requirement may make a reservation by contacting the Science Center Educator at (561) 347-3905.
Join us the first Saturday of each month from 9-10 am for an opportunity to explore the museum in a sensory modified setting with sound and lighting adjustments. Call 561-347-3906 for additional information.
Click here for more information on our special needs programming.
School groups and Scouts should review those pages for specific information regarding requirements for their visit to the Park.